My research interests are mainly in adhesion and adherence in polymers, adherence tests, physical, chemical and mechanical properties of interphases.
Adherence study in the CIRIMAT laboratory
- Cross-cutting scientific theme: adherence;
- TACCOS: Toulouse Adhesion Cohesion / Structural Adhesive Bonding.
Ongoing projects and news
- Amine-METal Interphase in epoxy adhesive SysTems (AMETIST) is a project granted by the French National Research Agency (ANR)
- The Influence of epoxy-amine/metal interphase formation on adherence in painted and glued systems : an experimental and numerical approach is a PhD project granted by The Chimie Balard Cirimat Carnot Institute
- Adherence and interphases in glued systems and multi-materials (in french), presented during the Adhesion Day.
- Presentation of my research activity (in french): "The glue".
- List of ongoing Thesis (theses.fr)
Last update : June 2023